Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's really winter now.

Welcome to my second winter of the year!
It's officially gotten cold here, and I have to stay, while I'm not quite as bundled up as some of these Porteños, I am starting to feel the chill! But that's okay because I've finished my first month of classes - intensive Spanish is officially over!
Today I took my test, and tomorrow I'll find out my grade. I also had orientation and my appointment with my advisor to pick my classes, and I have a little bit of work to do because 4 of the classes that I want share the same two time slots, so I have to pick two of those and two other classes. :(

But tomorrow I'm going to Bariloche for a few days. To ski. In the Andes. I'm REALLY excited, and there's no way to know how excited I am until you hear me talk about it. I'm sure I'm driving my Dad batty with my excitement, but .. oh well!
The other day I bought my bus ticket to Bariloche (20 hours on a bus - each way!), and 4 nights in a hostel with my friend Jen. And 7 other people are going and staying in a different hostel than I am. And my friend Jen and I got backpackers backpacks for the trip, so I'm really excited - plus it will come in handy when I go to Iguazu, Mendoza, and .. everywhere else that I plan to go but that isn't definite yet.

So, I just thought I'd let everyone know that things are going well with me. I've been a little under the weather, just a cold, but that I'm REALLY SUPER DUPER excited for some skiing, and .. yeah! Woo!

Okay, for real, I'm going to stop talking about it and go pack. Haha.

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment